1. Identification of the business name of the person responsible for the file.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you of the social data of the entity:
Company name: Creative Fitness Developments, S.L.
Address: Av. Alfahuir, 40. Bajo 46020 – Valencia (Spain)
N.I.F / C.I.F .: B40624918
Object: Sports activities. Registration
Data: Valencia Mercantile Registry, registration number 1, volume 10755, folio 107, section, page 190531.
2. General information
3. General Conditions
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the user in general in accordance with the previous section, the user undertakes, in the use of https://www.gnesisofficial.com, to:
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of Creative Fitness Developments, SL , of any user, or in general of any third party. Or that in any other way it is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing their normal functioning.
– Adequately safeguard the “Username” and the “Password” that is provided by Creative Fitness Developments, SL, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the website, committing not to assign their use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from improper use of them.
– Not to destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. or third parties.
It will be understood that the user recognizes and accepts the clauses of general conditions, updated and in use that Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. establish at any time on the Web https://www.gnesisofficial.com for the fulfillment of one or both of the following assumptions:
– Use or visit of the website https://www.gnesisofficial.com
– The purchase or acquisition of the different software licenses established at any time on the website https://www.gnesisofficial.com Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing said modifications on the website so that they can be known by the USERS.
Intellectual and industrial property.
1. The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements [graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express authorization of Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. and that, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. You will only be authorized to reproduce [print or download] for private use of the content provided on the website.
2. The use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names] is not allowed, except with the express authorization of the legitimate owners.
Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. informs you that while browsing our web pages “cookies” are used, small data files that are generated on the user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following information:
a) The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to know the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak hours.
b) The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order for USERS to obtain a more satisfactory result.
c) The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
d) The content design that the user chose on his first visit to our website.
e) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user. This information allows Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. adapt and improve its services to the interests of the user.
Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. will not be responsible:
In general, regarding the inappropriate use of the website owned by Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. USERS must make proper use of the website, in accordance with the above conditions and terms, without any liability Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. for improper use.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies.
Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. It will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
Regarding access by third parties to your Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for the actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
In general, the relations between Creative Fitness Developments, S.L. with the USERS of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.